Million Times to fall in Love!

 

The bell above the door will ring one day,

I would be sitting by the window,

Basking into the sun’s light cascading,

Over my skin and my hair, I would be,

Lost reading a book and you would,

Stand there behind me, wondering who I am?

I would feel your presence and my heart,

Would beat faster, your musk essence would,

Fill in the air, and I would know you have,

Come, I will meet you again, fall in love with you,

I will walk by meadows, sun kissed, holding,

Hands, I would again want to be a woman,

For I have always admired the tender love,

And care of yours that you bestow upon me,

I love to be vulnerable in your eyes,

And how good it will be again to feel,

Your intense manly presence around me,

I would again love to be in courtship with you,

This time we will plan it for eternity,

Enough jobs had been done beneath,

These meadows would be again to fall in love,

The mountains would call us again,

The countryside of that place above,

Where soothing zephyr would play all time,

With our young bodies, I will be in calm,

To feel it against my cheeks,

And read a poem from a book to you,

That will be another story again,

Waiting in a book shop by the window,

Reading would be a loop I would be doing,

Till your arrival, in another lifetime,

I will meet you again in another universe,

Living in a cottage where I will invite you,

For a dinner and lay over the table my hand,

Woven crochet tablecloth, I will pour fine wine,

And we will dine together on the harvest,

From my garden, you would kiss my hands,

For making you such a lovely meal,

You would have all the time of the world

To praise me then, it would be a starry night,

With a huge moon hanging by our porch,

And we would then sit the night out in,

Togetherness, I would wear a long dress,

And yours would be a white chemise,

Ironed and fresh, such would be the time,

Of our courtship, many say the loop would,

Never end there, we will do the same,

Thing today, tomorrow, over morrow and each day,

I don’t fear to be in it, when you will be there,

How good it will be again to live

With you in another universe,

And to fall in love with you a million times…


Poem By ~Monalisa Joshi~

Image Source: Pinterest




 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts